- Optimal heat transfer and optimal exit times, [arXiv:1710.00646]
Marcotte, F., Doering, C.R., Thiffeault, J.-L. & Young, W.R.
- Optimal mixing in two-dimensional stratified plane Poiseuille flow at finite Peclet and Richardson numbers, [arXiv:1709.08454]
Marcotte, F. & Caulfield, C.P.
- Dynamo generated by the centrifugal instability. [DOI] [arXiv:1606.04078]
Marcotte, F. & Gissinger, C.
Physical Review Fluids 1, 063602 (2016).
- On the equatorial Ekman layer. [DOI] [arXiv:1602.08647]
Marcotte, F., Dormy, E. & Soward, A.
Journal of Fluid Mechanics 803, 395-435 (2016).
- On the challenge of plasma heating with the JET metallic wall. [DOI] [arXiv:1309.0948]
Mayoral, M.-L. and other contributors
Nuclear Fusion 54, 3 (2014).
- Effect of the minority concentration of ion cyclotron resonance heating in presence of the ITER-like wall in JET. [DOI]
Van Easter, D. and other contributors
AIP Conference Proceedings 1580, 223 (2014).
- Characterization of local ICRF heat loads on the JET ILW. [DOI] [arXiv:1306.6778]
Jacquet, P., Marcotte, F., Colas, L. and other contributors
Journal of Nuclear Materials 438 (2013).
- ICRF specific plasma wall interactions in JET with the ITER- like wall. [DOI]
Bobkov, V. and other contributors
Journal of Nuclear Materials 438, S160-165 (2013).
- Calorimetry of the JET ITER-like Wall Components. [DOI]
Devaux, S. and other contributors
Journal of Nuclear Materials 438, S1208-1211 (2013).
- Modèles asymptotiques de fluides en rotation rapide : vers les dynamos magnétostrophiques (2016) [.pdf]
Participation in conferences or seminars
- 2017: Conference on Turbulent Mixing and Ejecta at Interfaces, Paris, April 24th-26th - Oral presentation
- 2017: University of Oxford, Department of Physics, Geophysical and Nonlinear Fluid Dynamics seminars, April 5th - Seminar
- 2017: Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, Groupe de Dynamique des fluides geologiques, January 10th - Seminar
- 2016: School ISTROF (Instabilities and Turbulence in Strato-Rotational Flows), Le Havre, July 11th-13th - Oral presentation
- 2016: European Geosciences Union's General Assembly, Vienna, Austria, April 17th-22th - Poster presentation
- 2016: 19th Rencontres du Non-Linéaire, Université Paris Diderot, March 15th-17th - Poster presentation
- 2015: Newcastle University, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Sept. 12th - Seminar
- 2015: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, USA, Aug. 20th - Seminar
- 2014: American Geophysical Union’s 47th Fall Meeting, San Francisco, Dec. 15th-19th -
- 2014: European GdR Dynamo, University of Cambridge, Sept. 1st-4th - Poster presentation
- 2014: UK MHD, University of Exeter, May 22nd/23rd - Poster presentation
- 2013: European GdR Dynamo, Ascona, July 8th-12th - Poster presentation